Any members who require a homemade face mask which is washable, you can contact Tanis Caesar who makes them and has offered them to Veterans in need.
July 25, 2020
I would like to update you on new regulations from BC Health and BC Yukon Command. These regulations are constantly changing based on the current pandemic situation in BC.
If you have visited the Branch in the past few weeks, you have seen that we take keeping you safe very seriously.
The highlights from the new order that affect branches are:
1. All patrons must be assigned to a table and shown to their seats.
2. Patrons must remain seated except to use the washroom or leave. This means no table hopping, or visiting other tables. No sports such as pool and darts.
3. The exception to this rule is to use the pull tab machine. You must go directly to the machine and then directly return to your seat.
4. There is still a six party maximum per table. No more than 6 per table even if they belong to the same party.
5. There is a 50 person maximum with social distancing measures.
6. No self-service. Liquor may only be served to patrons who are seated.
The Branch is now offering food service. We began on Thursday and it has been very well received. It should be noted that the Lounge is open Tuesday - Saturday from 12:00 noon to 6:00 p.m. That means we have the premises vacated by 6:00 p.m. Please plan your visit accordingly. The kitchen closes at 4:45 p.m. and last call at the bar is 5:30 p.m. All menu items are available for take-out.
It's early days for our business scenario. We are constantly evaluating the opening days and times to provide everyone with a safe, social venue. Our patons' and staffs' safety are important as well as our profitability. You will be advised of any changes that we make as time goes on.
We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your consideration and patronage during these exceptional times.
Sincerely and in comradeship -